What It's Like To Visit
Hodge UPC is a welcoming family made up of people who are diverse in background, talent, and status, but united together by purpose, faith-filled services, transforming preaching and teaching, uplifting worship, and the ever-present Spirit of God. We would love for you and your family to come visit us soon!
Here are a few questions people often ask before attending our church:
- When do you meet? Sunday School for all ages (Toddlers – Adults) is held at 10:00 AM and the Sunday evening service is held at 6:00 PM. We also have Worship & Bible Study on Wednesdays at 7:00 PM, and a weekly Prayer Meeting at 6:30 PM on Tuesdays.
- How long are your services? Sunday School typically lets out around 11:30 AM and our Sunday evening service is usually around 75-90 minutes long. Our Wednesday service is around 60-75 minutes long.
- What should I wear? At Hodge UPC you will see people dressed in everything from casual to dressy attire. So, don’t feel obligated to dress a certain way, just come in whatever makes you comfortable!
- Where do I park/go when I get there? Feel free to park anywhere on the parking lot behind our church, or on either side of our church buildings. When you arrive you can visit one of our greeter stands located just inside the front and rear entrances of the main building to have questions answered or to receive any other assistance that is needed.
- Is childcare available? Yes, on Sunday mornings we have a childcare service for children up to age 3. We also have a nursery room in the back of the main auditorium where parents can change or feed their children while still being able to see and hear the service. This room is available during all scheduled services.